-ផ្ទៃដី ១៤.២៨៨ គម២
-ប្រជាជន ៦០.៨១១ នាក់
-ចំនួនភូមិ/ឃុំ/ស្រុក មាន ៩០ ភូមិ, ១៧ ឃុំ, ៤ ស្រុក, សង្កាត់ ៤, ក្រុង ១
-មន្ទីរពាណិជ្ជកម្មខេត្តៈ ភូមិដើមស្រល់ សង្កាត់មនោរម្យ ក្រុងសែនមនោរម្យ ខេត្តមណ្ឌលគីរី
ទូរស័ព្ទលេខៈ ០១២ ៨៤៨ ១១៧
- Provincial Department of Commerce: Deum Sral village, S/K Monorom, Senmonorom City, Mondul Kiri. Tel: 012 848 117.
Cassava is an agricultural product that can be processed into others products such as ethanol, animal feed, and cassava starch/flour for human food. Due to the high market demand cassava cultivated areas have been expanded from year to year, especially in Keo Seymar district.
- Production: Cultivated area is 5,800 ha, yields are approximately 90,000 tons per year.
- Market: 70% of total output is supplied to a cassava processing factory in Kampong Cham, 30% is exported to Vietnam.
- Harvest season: January to April.
Provincial Department of Commerce: Deum Sral village, S/K Monorom, Senmonorom City, Mondul Kiri. Contact Mr. Sok Serey, Tel: 012 848 117.
Mondulkiri Province is characterized by a mountainous plateau area, however, this province is able to produce a rice surplus available for domestic consumption. Koh Nhek district and Keo Seyma district produce surplus of paddy rice almost every year. Koh Nhek fragrant rice is very well-known in Cambodia and is regarded as a unique product which provides farmers with good prices.
- Production: Cultivated area is 11,777 ha, yielding approximately 22,965 tons/year.
- Market: Domestic market.
Mr. Ing Seng, rice trader: Phsar Sen Monorom village, Mondulkiri Province. Tel: 099 894 495.
Honey is a special and unique product taken from beehives that the bee’s families eat pollen flowers tree in the natural forest. The best quality and good flavor of honey can be produced in dry season. Honey contains a high content of protein substance, sweet and good flavors used as a human food and effective remedy.
- Production capacity: The average honey collection of a honey hunter is about 3,300 liters/year.
- Honey collectors: There are 11 honey traders who formed a honey collector association.
- Market: Phnom Penh and Siem Reap.
- Honey season: Dry season (January to April).
Wholesale/retailer: No.18, Phsar Sen Monorom village, Mondul Kiri Province. Tel: 012 540 844 / 290 404 / 011 505 562.