-ផ្ទៃដី ១០.៧៨២ គម២
-ចំនួនភូមិ/ឃុំ/ស្រុក មាន ២៤០ ភូមិ, ៤៦ ឃុំ, ៨ ស្រុក, សង្កាត់ ៣, ក្រុង ១
-មន្ទីរពាណិជ្ជកម្មខេត្តៈ ភូមិ២ សង្កាត់ឡាបានសៀក ក្រុងបានលុង ខេត្តរតនៈគីរីទូរស័ព្ទលេខៈ ០១២ ៨៧៩ ២២៩ / ០៧៥ ៩៧៤ ២០៤
- Provincial Department of Commerce: Village No.2, Sangkat Labaseik, Banlung City, Rattanak Kiri, Tel: 012 879 229 / 075 974 204
Soybeans are originally grown in Southeast Asia. Soybeans contain a high content of oil substance and protein. Soybeans can be processed into many products such as food, soymilk, bean cake, tofu, soy sauce, etc. Based on visible examination, soybeans have a big grain, bright bark and have a high content of powder substance. These crops mostly gathered at Borkeo trading center.
- Production: cultivated area is 3,120 ha,. yields are approximately 4,752 tons per year.
- Traders: There are nine different locations for trading.
- Market: Export to Vietnam via Ohya Daov border gateway.
- Harvest time: October to December.
Soybean collector: Village No.1, Larminh Commune, Borkeo District, Ratanakiri. Contact Mrs. Ho Heang. Tel: 012 550 608 / 011 582 749.
Cassava is a tree originally coming from South Africa. From there it was spreading into various tropical and sub-tropical areas. Cassava is an agricultural product that can be processed into other products such as ethanol, animal feed, and cassava starch/flour for human food.
- Production: Cassava-cultivated area is 940 hectares, yields are approximately 14,100 tons per year.
- Cassava traders: Approximately 20-30 small traders who collect cassava from farmers for export.
- Market: Vietnam
- Harvest time: from January to May.
Cassava traders: Village No.3, Labarnseik Commune, Banlung District, Ratanakiri Province. Contact Mrs. Neng Phal,Tel: 012 289 268.
Cashew nuts are a domestically grown plant that is easy to grow at any soil condition. The farmers in Ratanakiri Province sellected local cashew trees in order to cultivate it naturally without any chemical fertilizer.
- Production: cashew traders collect about 50-100 tons/day from 9 disctricts in the province.
- Producers: There is one monopoly (Vietnamese-owned) trading company that was established in 2006. In addition, there are 20-30 small collectors who buy the cashew from the farmers.
- Market: Export to Vietnam.
- Harvest time: February to May.
- Inter-Industrial Investment Co. Ltd: #99, Road 78, Phum Bei, Labanseik Commune, Banlung District, Ratanakiri. Contact Mr. Chhit Chan Veasna, Tel: 012 679 818 / 012 813883 / 012 280 883. Fax: 855-23 211 699 E-mail:
- Mrs.Venn, cashewnut trader. Tel: 012 986 216.