-ផ្ទៃដី ៤.៨៨៣ គម២
-ប្រជាជន ១.១២៣.២៥៩ នាក់
-ចំនួនភូមិ/ឃុំ/ស្រុក មាន ១.១៣៧ ភូមិ, ១១៣ ឃុំ, ១២ ស្រុក, សង្កាត់ ៣, ក្រុង្១
-មន្ទីរពាណិជ្ជកម្មខេត្តៈ ភូមិលេខ២ សង្កាត់ព្រៃវែង ក្រុងព្រៃវែង ខេត្តព្រៃវែង ទូរស័ព្ទលេខៈ ០១២ ៩៨៤ ៨២៩
- Provincial Department of Commerce: Village No.2, S/K Prey Veng, Prey Veng City, Prey Veng Province. Tel: 012 984 829.
Baskets such as small round baskets, flat baskets, small flat baskets, and shallow baskets made from bamboo and rattan are traditional equipment of Cambodian people since ancient time. Today, 100 families from Krabao Chour village, Phume Por, Phume Veasnach and Phume Andoung Saart want to create a rattan handicraft association in their hometown for collection and marketing these products.
- Producers: 100 families.
- Market: Phnom Penh, Thailand.
- Mr. Log Doeun, Chief of Krobao Chour Village, Krobao Commune, Kam Chaymear District, Prey Veng. Tel: 012 676 481.
- Rattan Handicraft Traders: Kam Chaymear Tboung Village, Khngoung Community, Kamchaymer District, Prey Veng. Contact Mr. Chhoeung Learb.
Water purify equipment is used to purify water for people who lack access to clean water. A ceramic water purifier enterprise was established in 2004 under the assistance of World Bank, IDE, UNICECEFE and American Red Cross who supported production technology, design shaping, etc.
- Production capacity: Approximately 200,000 units are produced per year.
- Producers: One enterprise.
- Market: Prey Veng, Takeo, Kampong Thom, retailers in the community, local organizations.
Mr. Mao Song, Provincial Director of Cambodia Red Cross’s Branch, Salong village, Kboeung Riey Commune, Kanh Chriech District, Prey Veng. Tel: 011 742 719/012 250 651. Fax: 043 944 538. E-mail:
A Cooking Stove Producers Association was established in December 1997 under technical assistance of the organizations Geres, CEDAC and CSFP who provided training on technology, design and packaging. The raw materials to produce cooking stove are clay, cinders, rice husk and metals. There are two different kind of cooking stoves, one is using fire wood and other one is using charcoal which is convenient, saves resources and has a favorable price.
- Production capacity: Approximately 7,000 stoves/year.
- Producers: One association.
- Market: Prey Veng, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Kandal, Kampong Cham.
Mr. Mak Soy, Chief of Cooking Stove Producers Association and Distributor. Tel: 012 413 372 / 099 932 262.