-ផ្ទៃដី ៩.៧៩៨.៦០ គម២
-ប្រជាជន ១.៧៨៦.៤៥៧ នាក់
-ចំនួនភូមិ/ឃុំ/ស្រុក មាន ១.៧៥៨ ភូមិ, ១៦៧ ឃុំ, ១៥ ស្រុក, សង្កាត់៦, ក្រុងសួង និងក្រុងកំពង់ចាម
-មន្ទីរពាណិជ្ជកម្មខេត្តៈ ផ្ទះលេខ៣៣ ភូមិ១៤ ក្រុងកំពង់ចាម ខេត្តកំពង្កចាម
ទូរស័ព្ទលេខៈ ០១២ ៦៧៤ ០៤៥ / ០១២ ៩៧៤ ៤៧៦
- Provincial Department of Commerce: No. 33, Phum 14, Kampong Cham City. Tel: 012 674 045 / 012 97 44 76. E-mail:
Soy bean contains a high content of protein substances; soy-bean can be processed into others products such as soya-milk, bean cake, tofu, soy sauce and others.
- Production: Cultivated area is 21,003 ha, yields are approximately 25,208 tons/year.
- Soybean traders: Three different traders exist in Chamkar Leu, Prey Chhour and Tbaung Khmom district who collect from farmers about 10,000 tons per year.
- Market: 70% of production is exported to Vietnam and Thailand, 30% is sold at local market.
- Soybean traders: Daun Chi village, Chrey Vieng Commune, Prey Chhour District, Kampong Cham. Contact Mrs. Ney Sark, Tel: 012 478 494.
- TaOng Soybean Development Association: Taong village, Taong Commune, Chamkar Leu District, Kampong Cham. Contact Mr. Loeng Kim Sien,Tel: 012 664 386/ Mr. Earng Ly, Tel: 012 45 77 37.
Currently, Kampong Cham Province has six state-owned rubber plantation who together with one company in Kratie Province are members of the Cambodia Rubber Development Association (since 2007).
- Production size: Cultivation area is 58,110 ha, yield of dry rubber is about 19,586 tons per year.
- Producers: There are nine larger rubber plantations and many family businesses in rubbers.
- Market: Vietnam, China and Malaysia.
- Chup Rubber Plantation: Village No. 6, Chup Commune, Tbaung Khmom District, Kampong Cham. Contact: H.E Mr. Mak Kim Hong, Tel: 042 340 066, Fax: 042 340 030. Production capacity for dry rubber: 8,798 tons/year.
- Krek Rubber Plantation (Prosperity Agriculture Development Co. Ltd): Located in Tbaung Khmom District, Kampong Cham. Contact Mr. Leng Thyvuth, Tel: 042 340 177 / 012 879 935, Fax: 042 340 137. Capacity to produce the dry rubber: 3,357 tons.
- Memot Rubber Plantation (T.T.Y Agriculture Development Co. Ltd): Located in Memot District, Kampong Cham. Contact Ms. Chea Sotheavy, Tel: 012 843 853. E-mail:
. Ability to produce the dry rubber: 1,889 tons.
Kampong Cham Province produces a surplus of paddy rice available for for local consumption and export to international markets. Most rice mills in Kampong Cham are a member of the Cambodia National Rice Millers Association. However, there are some additional rice trading companies that export Cambodian rice to international markets as well.
- Production: Cultivated area is 219,277 ha, yields amount to approximately 704.253 tons/year.
- Rice mills: The biggest 25 mills joined the Cambodia National Rice Millers Association.
- Market: Local, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, France and Albania.
- Harvest Season: November to May.
- QC Rice Mill: Svay Prey village, Banteay Commune, Banteay District, Kampong Cham. Contact Mr Sour Kieng,Tel: 012 821 933. E-mail:
Milling capacity: 48 tons/day, Stock capacity 7,000 MT (with a drying machine from Taiwan).
- Vinh Cheang Rice Mill: Veal Kandieng village, Chup Commune, Tbaug Khmom District, Kampong Cham.Tel: 012 933 737. E-mail:
Capacity: 48 tons/day.