-ផ្ទៃដី ១៥.០៦១ គម២
-ប្រជាជន ៦៥៨.៦២០ នាក់
-ចំនួនភូមិ/ឃុំ/ស្រុក មាន ៧៣៩ ភូមិ, ៧៣ ឃុំ, ៧ ស្រុក, សង្កាត់ ៨, ក្រុង ១
-មន្ទីរពាណិជ្ជកម្មខេត្តៈ ភូមិទី៧ សង្កត់កំពង់ធំ ក្រុងស្ទឹងសែន ខេត្តកំពង់ធំ ទូរស័ព្ទលេខៈ ០១២ ៨៥០ ៧៩៣
- Provincial Department of Commerce: Village No.7, S/K Kampong Thom, Stung Sen City. Tel: 012 850 793.
Cassava can be used for many purposes, e.g. cassava roots can be processed into products such as ethanol, animal feed and cassava starch/cassava flours for human food. In Baray and Sandann district the villagers are tremendously cultivate cassava as a families business in order to respond to market demand. The main districts that produce cassava in Kampong Thom province include Baray, Sandann, Prasad Sambo and Prasad Balaing.
- Production size: Cultivation areas is around 1,351 ha, yields are approximately 27,020 tons per year (14-20 tons per hectare).
- Market: Kampong Cham, SKD Phnom Penh and Vietnam.
- Harvest season: November to January.
Cash crops collecting center: Phum Tross, Balaing Commune, Baray District. Kampong Thom Province. Contact Mr. Leang Seang, Tel: 012 937 400.
Comparable to the large cashew nut production in the neighboring province of Kampong Cham the farmers in Kampong Thom province also started to grow cashew nuts on their land. Today Kampong Thom is the third largest producer of cashew nuts in Cambodia.
- Production: Cultivation area is 1,573 ha, yields are approximately 2,360 tons per year (1.5 – 2 ton per hectare).
- Producers: Most cashew is grown by family-run farms especially in the districts of Prasad Sambo and Prasad Balaing in Kampong Thom province.
- Market: Vietnam.
- Harvest season: March to June.
Cash crops collecting center in Tross village, Balaing Commune, Baray District. Kampong Thom. Contact Mr. Ong Ourng, Tel: 012 854 721.
Natural cutting Stone is available in Kampong Thom Province. In recent years the construction sector developed very fast in Cambodia, at the same time that the customers changed their mind to use different materials from different sources which made cutting stone marketable in the region.
- Raw material: Natural sandstone which is available in Srah Khchao mountain, Chamkar Long, Kampong Thom, Preah Vihear and Banteay Meanchey.
- Production capacity: about 300-400 cubic meters per day.
- Market: Domestic market.
Stone Processing Enterprise: located in Chey Chomnas village, Kor Koh Commune, Santouk District, Kampong Thom Province. Contact Mrs. Sim Sunnary, Tel: 017 779 598 and Mr. Ngov Peit, Tel. 012 378 191.