-ផ្ទៃដី ១១.៧៤៨ គម២
-ប្រជាជន ១.០៣០.៣០១ នាក់
-ចំនួនភូមិ/ឃុំ/ស្រុក មាន ៧៨៧ ភូមិ, ៨៦ ឃុំ, ១៣ ស្រុក, សង្កាត់ ១០, ក្រុង ១
-មន្ទីរពាណិជ្ជកម្មខេត្តៈ ផ្លូវលេខ៣ ក្រុមទី២៣ ភូមិព្រែកមហាទេព សង្កាត់ស្វាយប៉ោ ក្រុងបាត់ដំបង
ទូរស័ព្ទលេខៈ ០១១ ៩៧៦ ៧៦៨ / ០៥៣ ៧៣០ ១៤២
- Provincial Department of Commerce: St.3, Group 23, Prek Mohatep village, S/K Svay Por, Battambang Province. Tel: 011976 768 / 053 730 142.
Khmer’s Red Wine is made from grape fruits and is a new product in Cambodia. Cambodia’s grape wine was recognized by OVOP National Committee as a product of One Village One Product.
- Production: Around 6,000 bottles per year (4,500 liters).
- Number of producer: One family business
- Market: Phnom Penh, Battambang and Siem Reap
- Product Development: The producer intends to develop a new product “Banon Brandy” in order to serve a higher demand and to increase Cambodia’s reputation.
Red Wine Prasat Phnom Banon: # 72, Bott Sala village, Cheur Teal Commune, Banon District, Battambang Province. Contact Mr. Chan Thai Chheoung, Tel: 012 665 238 / 012 665 239, webside: www.khmerproducts.com
Oranges are cultivated in Barnon district since French colonial times. The farmers introduced orange seeds from Pursat Province. Later, the plants were spreading to many areas in Battambang. Battambang Oranges are today famous for many years, the main production area is Banon district.
- Production: No data available
- Market: Domestic market
- Harvest time: June to August
Mr. Hong Kim Say Orange producer: Anloung Kong village, Chheur Teal Commune, Banon District, Battambang Province, Tel: 012 388 298
In Battambang a special, small species of pineapple exists with a good flavor similar to honey. Battambang’s farmers call this small species of pineapple “Manath” because the farmers introduced these species long time ago from the neighboring country.
- Production: Cultivated area is 150 hectares
- Producers: Family-run farms, mostly in Moung Russey district
- Market: Siem Reap, Pursat, Battambang, Kampong Cham, Kampong Chhnang and Phnom Penh
- Harvest time: The cultivation period is 14 months, if growing starts in April the pineapples can be harvested in June next year
- Manath farmer Mr. Ngon Theing: Group 10, Konn Kaek 2 village, Bose Mongkul Commune, Moung Russey District, Battambang Porvince, Tel: 092 469 231
- Manath farmer Mr. Morn Mai: Kear 1 village, Kear 1 Commune, Moung Russey District, Battambang Province, Tel: 092 142 806
- Mr. Un Kong, Trader: Prek Taven village, Prek Chik Commune, Moung Russey District, Tel: 092 531 120 or 092 176 575