-ផ្ទៃដី ១២.៦៩២ គម២
-ប្រជាជន ៤១៧.៣២០ នាក់
-ចំនួនភូមិ/ឃុំ/ស្រុក មាន ៥០១ ភូមិ, ៤២ ឃុំ, ៥ ស្រុក, សង្កាត់ ៧, ក្រុង១
-មន្ទីរពាណិជ្ជកម្មៈ ភូមិពាលញែក២ សង្កាត់ផ្ទះព្រៃ ក្រុងពោធិសាត់ ខេត្តពោធិសាត់
ទំនាក់ទំនងទូរស័ព្ទលេខៈ ០៥២ ៩៥១ ៤៦៤ / ០១២ ៦២៧ ៣៧៧
- Provincial Department of Commerce: Peal Nheak II Village, Sangkat Phtah Prey, Pursat City, Pursat Province. Tel: 052 951 464 / 012 627 377.
Cane is a tropical plant that is growing in many counties in Southeast Asia and is used for beverage (cane juice contains a high content of glucose). The plant is also used for producing sugar. Cane has many species such, black skin, talan, etc.
- Production size: cultivation area is 422 hectares (mostly in Barkan District and Phnom Krovanh District).
- Market: Local market and other provinces (use for cane juice only).
Department of Commerce in Pursat Province: Peal Nheak II, Sankat Phth Prey, Pursat City, Tel: 052 941 464 / 012 627 377
Many small species of rattan, especially Rompake) are growing in mountainous areas, in the forest and the outskirts of Tonle Sap. The small species of rattan are elastic, easy to bend, water resistant and can be used to produce wings, sieves, mats, and other products.
- Producers: There are four Rattan producer communities in Pursat. These communities consist of 9 villages, 47 groups and are located in Krakor District. Recently, the commune chief advised the communities to plant 10 ha of small species rattan, however, the target is to enlarge the production to100 ha.
- Market: Domestic market and Thailand.
- Chief of Commune: Veal Vong Village, Sna Ansa Commune, Krakor District, Pursat Province.
- Mrs. Duy Savet, Chief of Association: Veal Vong Village, Sna Ansa Commune, Krakor District, Pursat Province, Tel: 092 43 19 23
Palm trees are grown allover Cambodia and provide many benefits to the people. This includes the fruit, leaves, stems, palm flowers, the palm juice and the palm tree that can be processed into furniture. Tnoute Chum Commune, Boeungg Kantourt Commune, Ror Laing Commune, Krakor and Kandearng District are the biggest locations producing palm sugar with a minimum quantity of about 4,000 ton per year.
- Market: Battambang, Banteay Meanchey, and Phnom Penh.
- Product Development: Palm juice is raw materials produce sugar, powder sugar, wine and vinegar.
Mrs. Hin Kim Ly wholesaler of palm sugar: Peal Nheak I, Sankat Ptah Prey, Pursat City, Tel: 012 49 30 05 / 092 53 11 97