-ផ្ទៃដី: ៦.៩៦៩ គម២,៧១
-ប្រជាជន: ៧៤៦.៩៨២ នាក់
-ចំនួនភូមិ/ឃុំ /ស្រុក មាន ១.៣៥៨ ភូមិ , ៨៧ ឃុំ, ៨ ស្រុក
-មន្ទីរពាណិជ្ជកម្មខេត្តៈ ភូមិពាណិជ្ជកម្ម សង្កាត់រការធំ ក្រុងច្បាមន ខេត្តកំពង់ស្ពឺ
ទូរស័ព្ទលេខៈ ០២៥ ៩៨៧ ៣៩៣ / ០១៦ ៨៥៧ ៦៧៨ / ០១៦ ៧០២ ៩៤៩ / ០១២ ៨៧៨ ៩០៩
- Provincial Department of Commerce: Peanichkam village, Rorkathom Commune, Chbar Mon City, Kampong Speu. Tel: 025 987 393 / 016 857 678 / 016 702 949 / 012 878 909.
Poultry products such as chicken and duck raised by farmers for egg and meat production, offers a good income opportunities for Kampong Speu Province. In recent years poultry farming has spread many places within Kampong Speu Province. Farmers introduced poultry in cooperation with CP Company under a system of contract farming.
- Production: The farmers raise chicken and duck both for meat and egg production. One company and many family-run farms are producing in total 469,600 heads. . Most of these farms are located in Chbar Mon, Ohdoung and Samrong Tong district.
- Market: Supply to CP Company and some poultry is distributed in the domestic market.
- Provincial Department of MAFF: Chamkar Doung Village, Sangkat Chbarmon, Chbar Mon City, Kampong Speu. Contact Director, Tel: 016 38 97 97.
- Chickens Farm: Trapaing Leu village, Sangkat Rokarthom, Chbar Mon City, Kampong Speu. Contact Mr Kim Heng. Tel: 012 016 877 244 / 016 840 122.
Cement is a construction material of increasing importance in Cambodia. Kampong Speu is surrounded by a mountainous area which provides a high potential for producing cement and other construction materials. Youn Fong cement processing company introduced new technologies for blending natural materials that are locally available to process and produce plain cement (unpacked) for local market.
- Production size: Average capacity is 1,000 to 2,000 tons per/months (mostly during the dry season).
- Number of producers: One company
- Market: Domestic
Youn Fong Company: Tro Paing Orttoeuk Village, Kirivonn Commune, Phnom Srouch District, Kampong Speu. Contact Mr. Leang Sotheary, Tel: 012 77 62 47
The pig breeds of Leandres, Latewhite and Yorkshire were introduced from other countries to be raised in Kampong Speu for domestic food market. All of these breeds are easy to raise and grow fast. Food for these breeds such as corn, beans, shell and small species of fish are available in Cambodia.
- Production: 110,479 pigs per year (produced by one company and many family-run farms).
- Producers: There are 56 of pig farms consisting of 32,719 pigs in total. A pig farmer association comprises 25 family members, mostly located in the districts of Phnom Srouch and Borseth in Kampong Speu province.
- Market: Kampong Speu, Koh Kong, Kandal, Preah Sihanouk province and Phnom Penh.
- Duration of pig raising: It takes about six months until the pigs have a weight of 80-100 kg/head.
Kandoul Doum Pigs Feeder Association: Boss Taneiy Village, Karhaeng Commue, Samrong Tong District, Kampong Speu. Contact Mr. Chan Socheat, Tel: 011 83 33 62 / 016 92 62 88 / 012 92 62 88