-ផ្ទៃដី ១១.១៦០ គម២
-ប្រជាជន ១៣៩.៧២២ នាក់
-ចំនួនភូមិ/ឃុំ/ស្រុក មាន ១១៦ ភូមិ, ២៦ ឃុំ, ៦ ស្រុក, សង្កាត់ ៣, ក្រុង ១
-មន្ទីរពាណិជ្ជកម្មខេត្តៈ ភូមិ១ សង្កាត់ដងទង់ ក្រុងខេមរៈភូមិន្ទ ខេត្តកោះកុង
ទូរស័ព្ទលេខៈ ០១២ ៣៥០ ០០៣ / ០១៦ ៣៥០ ០០៣
- Provincial Department of Commerce: Village No.1, S/K Dang Tong, Kemarak Phumin City. Tel: 012 350 003 / 016 350 003.
Prawn paste (in local language called KAPii) is made from small species of sea fish and shrimps. The product can be kept for up to three years. KAPii is used as an ingredient to cook many dishes and belongs to the most popular food in Southeast Asia, particularly Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, Thailand, Myanmar and other.
- Production: Around 100 to 150 tons per year
- Producer: The fishing community consists of who has 40 to 50 families, living in Koh Kapii district, Koh Kong.
- Market: Domestic market, Phnom Penh and export to Thailand
KAPii wholesale: Village No.2, S/K Dang Tung, Khmerakpumen City, Koh Kong. Contact Mr. Pen Mesa, Tel: 016 850 280
Marine products belong to the most important nutrition sources for human beings but are also vital for animal feeding. Crab, snail, shrimp, squid and all kind of sea fish are the most popular marine products for tourists, both local and international tourists.
- Production: Marine product catch is about 20,000 tons per year.
- Fishers: Approximately 80% of Koh Kong’s people are fishermen, mostly located in the districts of Koh Kong, Sre Ambile, Kirisakor, Botumsakor, Thmor Baing and Mondul Seimar.
- Market: Preah Sihnouk Province, Phnom Penh and export to Thailand.
Sea food wholesale: village No.2, S/K Smarch Mean Chey, Khmarakpumen City, Koh Kong Province. Contact Mrs. Vouch Ki, Tel: 016 309 244
Cane is a tropical plant that is growing in many counties in Southeast Asia. Cane juice is a very popular beverage. Can juice can be processed into sugar cane. There are many species of canes such as honey species, black and white, talan, etc. that are grown by farmers on their land. Koh Kong’s farmers are growing this plant to supply the Koh Kong Sugar industry KSI & KSL.
- Production size: One company with concession land of 200,000 ha, yields are about 60 to 80 tons/ha.
- Market: Koh Kong Sugar industry.
Koh Kong Plantation Company (Koh Kong Sugar industry): Trapaing Kandorl village, Chikhor Leu Commune, Sre Anbile District, Koh Kong. Contact Mr. Chim Tola or Mr. Sochat Kreiy Roeung, Tel: 011 505 505 / 099 618 505 / 6 899 556, Fax: 035 399 888, E-mail: