-ផ្ទៃដី ២.៥៦១.២០ គម២
-ប្រជាជន ១៧៧.៩០៨ នាក់
-ចំនួនភូមិ/ឃុំ/ស្រុក មាន ១០៩ ភូមិ, ២១ ឃុំ, ៣ ស្រុក, សង្កាត់ ៥, ក្រុង ១
១-មន្ទីរពាណិជ្ជកម្មខេត្ត ភូមិ២ សង្កាត់២ ក្រុងព្រះសីហនុ ខេត្តព្រះសីហនុ
ទំនាក់ទំនង លោកស្រី យៀង អេងប្រធានមន្ទីរ ទូរស័ព្ទលេខៈ ០៣៤ ៩៣៣ ៥៤៨ / ០១២ ៨៦៥ ៤៣៨
- Provincial Department of Commerce: Village No.2, S/K No.2, Khan Meattapheap, Sihanoukville. Tel: 034 933 548 / 012 865 438
Preah Sihanouk Province is the best choice and the first priority for your holiday. White sand, bright seashore and surrounded by a mountain chain makes your life very fresh. Enjoy with fresh sea food, very clean rooms in new hotels which really make your life fantastic.
Fish sauce is a popular foodstuff and indispensable product for Cambodian people.. Kampong Som Province is located along the coastline and well known for producing fish sauce for many years. Locally available sea fish is used as a raw material to produce this fish sauce.
- Production: Kampong Som’s fish sauce enterprise has arranged their production lines according the applied techniques. The enterprise has 100 purified fish sauce barrels; each contains around 3 to 4 tons of raw fish.
- Market: Local market and Phnom Penh.
Kampong Som Fish Sauce Enterprise: Sangkat No. 1, Khan Meattapheap, Preah Sihanoukville, Tel.: 012 875 336 / 012 944 242 / 011 954 242
Rattan is not a tree but a vine vegetation which is growing in mountainous areas, forests and low land flooding areas. Rattan consists of many species which are available in areas surrounding Preah Sihanouk Province. Rattan as a raw material is used to produce many kinds of furniture and handicrafts such as tables, chairs, beds and other interior decoration.
A family business in rattan furniture and handicraft started in Sihanoukville in 2000 by employing 80 workers. Today, the number of workers was reduced to 27 due to a decrease of production. For the production of furniture this company takes advantage of rattan characteristics because rattan is a light, flexible and durable raw material.
- Production: Many sets of rattan furniture are produced every month.
- Market: Phnom Penh, Sihanoukville and Kampot.
Rattan furniture handicraft: Vealmease village, Veal Renh Commune, Preah Sihanouk Province. Contact: Ms. Puy Meng, Tel.: 012 64 91 46