Cassava is an agricultural product can be processed into other products such as ethanol, animal feed and cassava starch/flour for human consumption and other. In four districts of Svay Rieng Province large cultivation areas for cassava production can be found which are Svay Tieb, Romeas Heke, Chan Trear and Romdourle district.
- Production size: Cultivation area is 9,000 ha, yields are approximately 162,000 tons per year.
- Producer: One association that collects cassava for export.
- Market: Vietnam.
- Harvest time: December to March.
- Mr. Tauch Te Pich, Chief of Association: Sangkat Svay Rieng Svay Rieng City, Svay Rieng Province. Tel: 017-016 263 030 / 044 945 050.
- Mr. Pol Soksovann, Chief of Agriculture Office: Romeas Heke District, Svay Rieng Province. Tel: 012 974 881.