Svay Rieng as well as other provinces produces varieties of paddy rice such as Kgnok Pong, Neang Minh and Neang Mliss. Rome Dourl has the highest price and market demand in Svay Rieng province and can be harvested twice a year. The highest rice production can be found in Svay Chrom district, Kampong Ror district, Rormeas Heke and Romdourl district.
- Production size: Cultivation area is 180,000 ha, yields are approximately 431,233 tons/year.
- Number of rice mills: There are 16 rice mills. The production capacity of these mills is around 18 tons/day/mill.
- Market: Local market and export to Vietnam.
- Harvest season: Middle of November to early December.
- Mr. Tauch Te Pich, Chief of Association: Sangkat Svay Rieng Svay Rieng City, Svay Rieng Province. Tel: 017-016 263 030 / 044 945 050.
- Mr. Pol Soksovann, Chief of Agriculture Office: Romeas Heke District, Svay Rieng Province. Tel: 012 974 881.