Stone sculptures from natural marble are hand-made products and include a large variety of handicraft products for interior decoration or worship materials in Buddhist religion. Many varieties of marble can be taken from a depth of four to five meters at Tassai mountain, Ta Yorn and Spong mountain in Pursat Province.
- Production size: Thousands of tons per year.
- Operating companies: Two competitors: Float Asia Friendly Mation Co., Ltd. and Association of Marble Producers in Phnom Krovanh.
- Market: Phnom Penh and other provinces.
- Float Asia Friendly Mation Co., Ltd.: Sampov Reach Village, Leach Commune, Phnom Krovanh District, Pursat Province, Tel: 012 88 16 38 / 011 38 16 38
- Association of Marble Business: Mrs. Cheang Phean, Kroch Chmar Village, Leache Commune, Pursat Province, Tel: 012 30 15 02